If one door closes, another opens. As far as you’re growing and updating yourself, the world craves to have a piece of you.
With more than two months now into the lock down for most of us, a lot of businesses and Entrepreneurs are now starting to accept the fact that this might be the new norm of living.
One of the industries that has perhaps been most affected by the corona virus pandemic is the events industry. Social distancing measures introduced by the government mean that gatherings of more than two people from separate households are not permitted, and people must keep a two-metre distance between them when in public. Although this has completely halted physical events from going ahead, with the help of technology, it is still possible to hold and attend events online.
Here is a list of 24 tools that can come in handy going live on Social Media
- Wirecast – Stream professional live video with multiple cameras, graphics, effects, transitions and more.
- Wowza – reduces the complexities of video delivery for organizations looking to build, deploy, and manage high-quality live streams to Social Media.
- Xsplit – powers countless broadcasts around the world and has been optimized for Social Media
- Teradek VidiU – Stream directly to Social Media with Teradek’s professional video encoders and mobile applications.
- vMix – Professional Live Production and Streaming Software for Windows.
- Wildmoka – Digital-native, AI-Enhanced video production and distribution platform for VOD & Live Streams, used by major broadcast networks, sport broadcasters and content creators.
- StreamShark – delivers innovative Facebook Live solutions including permissions management, failover support, chat moderation, donations, 4K and 360º.
- Switcher Studio – Create live multi-camera Facebook video using iPhones and iPads.
- Telescope – With Telescope’s LIVE STUDIO, power Facebook Live, engage viewers and display real-time graphics
- NewTek – NewTek gives storytellers a voice through video with easy streaming to Social Media
- Social News Desk – Social media solutions designed for the modern newsroom.
- Stage TEN – Leverage the power of a live production studio in a simple web application for social broadcasting conversations, screen shares and games to Facebook LIVE.
- Livestream Studio – The most versatile live switcher. Stream video live to Facebook.
- Mevo – camera enables real-time edit and share of live events with unprecedented production value.
- MimoLive – turns your Mac into a professional live video production studio with integrated facebook live streaming.
- Grabyo – Live streaming, cloud production, dynamic graphics and instant highlights for Facebook and Instagram.
- JVC – Stream live concerts, corporate, sporting and worship events directly from the camcorder to Facebook Live with graphics you can create, add and change
- LiveU Solo – supports Facebook Live stream
- DJI – makes aerial photography more accessible for creators around the world.
- EasyLive -Cloud and API-based video production platform, dedicated to live streaming.
- Epiphan Webcaster X2 – An easy-to-use hardware encoder for streaming live professional-quality HD video to Social Media
- Ai-Media – Reach your whole audience with captions for Facebook Live.
- tv – Create live engagement on Facebook Live with BeLive.tv
- BoxCast – Organizations use BoxCast’s automated hardware, online dashboard, and friendly support to grow and engage their communities on Social Media.
Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin