Instagram has launched an in-app Shopping feature for businesses in Australia, the UK, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. Brands can now direct shoppers to their e-commerce storefronts without compromising on the time users spend on the app itself.
According to Instagram, when someone taps a tag on your post, they’ll see:
- An image of the product from your post
- A description of the product
- How much the product costs
- A link that takes them directly to your website, where they can purchase the product
How to use?
- Choose a photo of your product(s)
- Tag up to 5 products an image
- Add any filters and captions
Simple! (Although your account will need to be approved for shopping to use this feature)