Find your favorite features from Publishing Tools (and much more) on one easy to use surface.
Creators and publishers across the world now will have access to the new Creator Studio app from Facebook. The app is an evolution of and mobile complement to Creator Studio, the desktop hub dedicated to helping creators and publishers manage their content, track performance, and connect meaningfully with their audiences on Facebook. The new experience offers the same actionable insights and meaningful engagement metrics, all from the ease of a mobile device.
The Creator Studio app is designed to work together with Creator Studio desktop, so creators and publishers can easily access:
- Rich Insights: Data and engagement metrics about how content is performing, like “1 Minute Views” and “Avg. Minutes Viewed”
- Post-Uploading Edits and Fixes: Ability to edit video titles and descriptions, delete and expire posts, publish drafted posts and reschedule scheduled posts, enabling easy content adjustments
- Connect with Audiences: Reach fans and followers in real-time, from anywhere with the ability to read and respond to Facebook messages and comments using Inbox directly in the app
- Multi-Account Support: Manage multiple Pages on Facebook and toggle between them from the same app in the same session–no need to log out of one to log into another to access multiple Pages
- Notifications: Immediate in-app notifications for key milestones
The Creator Studio app from Facebook is available for iOS and Android. Learn more at http://fb.com/creatorstudio
Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin