Full Name: BENJAMIN TOYOSI
Home Town: Abeokuta, Ogun State Nigeria
Bio:I was born on the 26th of april 1990, i graduated from Adeline Memorial Home Secondary School in the year 2005. After i gained admission into South West Resource Center, to study a diploma course on computer engineering which i graduated with an outstanding result. I later gained admission into Moshood Abiola Polytecnic under the department of Mass Communication to study Creative and Media Art for a year. After graduating i acted in a Soapie titled Pendulum by Kola Obadimu Junior (KOJ).In the year 2007, i gained admission into IT Business Campus to study Microsoft Office Certification. There after in 2009 i studied Advanced Engineering at C.T.I Education Group.In the year 2013 i taught myself Corel Draw / Graphic Design, and also featured in an upcoming Soapie titled Eko Vibes by Fabian Lojede. Presently i’m working at Blu Flamingo, which i joined the awesome team in the year 2017 and its been a good learning process for me.
1. Who inspires you?
• My mom and Fabian Adeoye Lojede.
2. What are you passionate about?
• Success and Acting
3. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
• I layed on a car while its driving for 30min
4. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
• Barack Obama
5. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
• Hmmmm, i think i still want to keep it a secret
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
7. Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Please share why.
• Winter, and that’s because i gain complexion in winter. it’s not easy to be a black 9ja boy
8. If you could only choose one vacation destination where would you pick and why?
• i’ll choose Bahamas, its my moms dream and i’ll like to take her there
9. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? (Example: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow, we all die.)
• Never give up
10. Pick something out of your pocket or purse and share with the group why it’s important to you.
• Passport photo of my Mom and Granny, they have been my pillar of strength