With a rebrand and new business strategy with a focus on renewable energy on the horizon, Seplat – Nigeria’s leading energy supplier – sought to
Focus On David Kayongo
Our Up Close and Personal Investigators were in our Rwanda office for a chat with our Graphic Designer David
Full Names: DAVID KAYONGO
1. Who inspires you?
• I don’t have anyone in particular but people who have struggled in life through beating life hurdles.
2. What are you passionate about?
• I‘m passionate about movies not just watching them but creating them.Generally I enjoy giving life to something.
3. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
• When i was a kid i pretended to be a super hero and i wanted to fly over the clothes line and i ended hurting my axilla
4. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
• My President (Kaguta Museveni) simply because i don’t like the way things are moving.
5. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
• I’m a script writer.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
• Orange or yellow because they are joyful colors.
7. Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Please share why.
• Fall season because it’s neither cold nor too hot and i feel more active and energetic.
• Greece because i would like to see the historical sites.
9. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? (Example: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow, we all die.)
• Try to live your best for today the worries of tomorrow just makes you sadder
• My laptop because i’m a creative and it has a lot of information and tutorials about different stuff about learning in different disciplines like finance and project management.
Winning a competitive pitch for a client like Mastercard foundation was a real feather in our cap in 2021. We learnt so much through the