Focus on Raymond Nshuti
Our Up Close and Personal Investigators were in our Rwanda office for a chat with our Business Development Manager Raymond Nshuti
1. Who inspires you?
- Jesus Christ as my ultimate example
2. What are you passionate about?
3. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Read a 1,200 pages book in 2 days
4. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
- Paul the Apostle
5. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
7. Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Please share why.
- Fall; it’s a moderate weather
8. If you could only choose one vacation destination where would you pick and why?
- America, Texas; It is a very capitalistic state and I want to learn from them.
9. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? (Example: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow, we all die.)
- Bond-servant to Jesus Christ
10. Pick something out of your pocket or purse and share with the group why it’s important to you.
- Bible, I am guided and long to abide by it in every situation. I am very astonished by how insightful and always true it is. It holds words that even the devastating teeth of time, won’t ever grind.
There is always a huge interest in digital marketing trends and innovation in marketing at the beginning of the year. And rightly so, since reviewing
2020 might not have gone exactly the way you had planned for your business, the COVID-19 global pandemic forced a lot of businesses to think