Full Name: Dorah Mutoni
1. Who inspires you?
- My mother, she is a very hardworking woman and the same time takes care of everyone else around her. I have never heard her complaining about her work or taking care of us or her home, she is a superwoman!!!
2. What are you passionate about?
- I am passionate about finance! Finance is fundamentally relevant to all that goes on in the modern world, from an independent store to the most famous of multi-national companies.
- I started out my career in banking (as an intern) but I quickly realized finance is my true calling, what I love about finance is that there is always something new to learn, whether we are talking about pension, investment or financial standards.
- I am literally a finance freak, I love talking and writing about money so much that I have started a personal blog about personal finance documenting all my struggles, wins and everything I have learned in finance so far. It’s going live very soon!!!
3. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
There is not much that I have done however, Zip lining in Mabira forest last December could one, I was so scared but I told myself Dorah do something adventurous for once in your life and ended up doing it. LOL…
4. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
Opra Winfrey, as a black female entrepreneur she inspires me a lot plus am pretty certain I would manage to buy my dream home and a new Mercedes-AMG G 63 (G-Wagon) in one day with the kind of money she has!
5. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
My not so secret talent is baking, I am good baker and cook!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I think I would be red! Am too extra…LOL
7. Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Please share why.
I am spring, just like spring sometimes am cold and windy in the morning and in the afternoon am sunny so sometimes am talkative and chuckling with laughter and other times I just want some quiet and keep to myself.
8. If you could only choose one vacation destination where would you pick and why?
Maldives…. It’s the most beautiful place I’ve ever since (in pictures).
9. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? (Example: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow, we all die.)
“If anything is worth doing, it is worth over doing”.
10. Pick something out of your pocket or purse and share with the group why it’s important to you.
Lipstick, it gives me that extra boost of confidence J especially a deep red!