Full Name: Alexis Rantloane
In this edition, we get up close and personal with Alexis, our account director in South Africa. Known as ‘The Fixer’ Alexis has a knack for ‘fixing’ things and is just as bubbly as she wants to get things done. We chat with her to find out about the Alexis behind the account director.
1. Who inspires you?
I don’t have a real life person who inspires me BUT Olivia Pope (Based on a real life fixer – Judy Smith) is my inspiration
2. What are you passionate about?
I’m passionate about serving people, service is an act of love. Giving my time, energy and gifts to people around me and hopefully it affects their lives positively
3. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
What have I not done? hahahaha,, I have taken of my wig in the office and scared the white people and the men in the office, they never saw it coming. Swam in the ocean with a dolphin, Skiing in the Swiss Alps (people don’t Skii). Resigned from various jobs without having secured a new position. Cyber stalked an EX’s new girlfriend. Actually- crazy is relative.
4. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
There is no one in particuliar – Lebron James, Dunk a basketball. Adele, write a song and perform it. Mark Zuckerberg, learn his trade secrets. Anna Winter, collect all free fashion items she gets from brands. Oprah, so i can buy all my friends, homeless people and orphan kids houses -‘You get a house, you get a house, you get a house, everyone gets a house!”
5. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
It’s a Secret, Well I write poetry
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
7. Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Please share why.
Winter lady, Coats and boots make every women look respectable.
8. If you could only choose one vacation destination where would you pick and why?
Maldives……. My honeymoon! I can already see myself diving into the ocean from bedroom. #DearFutureHusband #ThisIsOurLife #ThisWillMakeMeObedient #
9. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? (Example: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow, we all die.)
I already have a slogan…..Its actually a hashtag #TheFixer
10. Pick something out of your pocket or purse and share with the group why it’s important to you.
Nothing that’s important to me will be material. Everything that is imporant to me is intangible!