Full Name: Brian Mabruki
Title:Business Development Manager
1. Who inspires you?
- My mother – A widow after losing dad and strongest woman I know. She had to become the matriarch
and the patriarch raising four kids. She just keeps going and through her I have learnt resilience and that
age is nothing but a number.
2. What are you passionate about?
- Africa!! I believe it’s important I give all my resources and expertise to developing the mother land.
3. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Slept on a inter county train from Sydney (Australia) to Newcastle (Australia) and ended up back in
Sydney. I spent the entire day on the train only for my people on campus to claim that I was up to no
good. Some of these friends still don’t believe me to date.
4. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
- Jay Z ?
5. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
- I strongly believe I’m a dog whisperer
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
7. Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Please share why.
- Summer– Because what is life without shades!!
8. If you could only choose one vacation destination where would you pick and why?
- Kilifi – Kilifi is on the Coast of Kenya and it has yet to reach its full potential. The clean, pristine beaches
with lesser tourists make you feel like you own the beach. It’s also in my own back yard, thus there’s
little or no language barriers in terms of communicating with the locals.
9. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? (Example: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow, we all die.)
- “Upfull vibes, Positive vibes only”
10. Pick something out of your pocket or purse and share with the group why it’s important to you.
- Phone – My phone is my office.