Do you have what it takes to join a team that will NOT settle for ordinary?
Job title: Content Writer
Principle Duties / Responsibilities:
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO
- Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- At least 2 years of working as a content marketer
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field. A Master’s degree in the relevant is an added advantage.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to understand even for non-technical people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates can send their profiles and CVs to accounts@bluflamingo.