Full Name: Sheila Kajumba
1. Who inspires you?
- My Mother, She was a hard working doctor and mid wife that had a passion for caring for other .
2. What are you passionate about?
- I’m passionate about baking and cooking: I love the process of researching new recipes and
testing them out.
3. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Regardless of my Aquaphobia I couldn’t help my adrenalin rush to go scuba diving in Lake
Malawi at Cape Maclear while on a family vacations
4. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
5. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
- Am good at Interior design because am fascinated by fabrics, colors textures and I like layering
and organizing things.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
- I would be a Blue crayon, because I love harmony, am reliable, sensitive and always make
an effort to think of others. And I like to keep things clean and tidy and because I feel that
stability is the most important aspect in life.
7. Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Please share why.
- Winter, am so strong willed sometimes, dependable and I weather tough times like a pro ? and
embrace the better times with a full meaningful appreciation.?
8. If you could only choose one vacation destination where would you pick and why?
- Barcelona, the fact that it is the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s is known for its art, architecture
and interesting culture..
9. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? (Example: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow, we all die.)
- Bloom where you are planted.
10. Pick something out of your pocket or purse and share with the group why it’s important to you.
- My ATM card ? The fact that I don’t like walking with a lot of cash while
moving , it helps me control my spending ?.