- Who inspires you?
Many people… my older siblings and people like Russell Simmons and Kevin Hart for their business minds, Master P (Miller) as well as Bitature and Nancy K.
- What are you passionate about?
My work, family and getting better at playing this game called life.
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Ummmh…that is personal (LOL).
- Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
Stephen Curry (the dude makes shooting so damn easy). But wait, it will have to be Stan Lee.
- What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
Then it won’t be a secret anymore… but I guess I’ve got a little bit of ‘Dr. Strange’ in me (LOL).
- If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
- Are you spring, summer, fall or winter? Please share why.
I think a combination of spring and fall because I am a bit of a calm kind of person.
- If you could only choose one vacation destination on earth, which one would you pick and why?
Monaco. I love me some ancient sights plus there are LOTS of multi-millionaires who could be my next ex-wife (LOL I am kidding).
- If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? (Example: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow, we all die.)
Love who you are; respect yourself then others will do and always give thanks.
- Pick something out of your pocket or purse and share with the group why it’s important to you.
My cell phone. It’s literally my mini office!