Focus On David Kayongo
David is a Graphic Designer at BluFlamingo Rwanda.In this edition, we get up close and personal .
Full Names: DAVID KAYONGO
1. Who inspires you?
• I don’t have anyone in particular but people who have struggled in life through beating life hurdles.
2. What are you passionate about?
• I‘m passionate about movies not just watching them but creating them.Generally I enjoy giving life to something.
3. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
• When i was a kid i pretended to be a super hero and i wanted to fly over the clothes line and i ended hurting my axilla
4. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
• My President (Kaguta Museveni) simply because i don’t like the way things are moving.
5. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
• I’m a script writer.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
• Orange or yellow because they are joyful colors.
7. Are you spring, summer, fall, or winter? Please share why.
• Fall season because it’s neither cold nor too hot and i feel more active and energetic.
• Greece because i would like to see the historical sites.
9. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? (Example: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow, we all die.)
• Try to live your best for today the worries of tomorrow just makes you sadder
• My laptop because i’m a creative and it has a lot of information and tutorials about different stuff about learning in different disciplines like finance and project management.
Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell Seth Godin Tweet Finally, Twitter is testing its own